File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Goldwater and Dumais
Criminal Procedure - HIV Testing - Time Limits
Establishing a time limit in which a court, except for good cause,
must hold a hearing after the court is presented with a victim's
request for a hearing on whether a person charged with a crime or
delinquent act that may have caused or resulted in exposure of the
victim to HIV must be tested for HIV; establishing a time limit in
which a court, except for good cause, must issue a specified order
after the conclusion of the hearing; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Delegate Marilyn R. Goldwater, District 16
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- PUBLIC OFFICIALS -see also- ATTY GEN; COMP; CO ADMIN; etc
- STATE'S ATTORNEYS
- VICTIMS -see also- CRIMINAL INJURIES COMPENSATION
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
Not available at this time