File Code: Estates and Trusts
- Sponsored By:
Estates - Circuit Court Jurisdiction
Authorizing a circuit court to assume jurisdiction from the orphans'
court of an estate and direct the administration of the estate on a
petition under specified circumstances.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIRCUIT COURTS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- ORPHANS' COURT
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Estates and Trusts
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 558972/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 22, 2005 at:
11:26 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2005: Third Reading Passed (47-0)