File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Crime Against a Spouse, Child, or Vulnerable Adult -
Establishing the crime of spousal assault in the first degree for a
person who causes or attempts to cause serious physical injury to the
person's legal spouse; establishing penalties; increasing penalties
for specified violations of child abuse in the first degree, sexual
abuse of a minor, and abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult in the
first degree; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/19 at 10:30 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHILD ABUSE
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE -see also- CHILD ABUSE
- SEXUAL OFFENSES
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):