File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Procedure - Driver's License Offenses - Statute of
Altering the statute of limitations for the prosecution of unlawfully
using a driver's license or fraudulently using a false or fictitious
name when applying for a driver's license; and making the statute of
limitations extend 2 years after the offense was committed or 2 years
after the victim discovered the offense, whichever is later.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- FRAUD -see also- FORGERY
- NAMES -see also- PROPER NAMES
- STATUTES OF LIMITATION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: