File Code: Commercial Law - Consumer Protection
- Sponsored By:
Consumer Protection - Credit Card Accounts - Related Services
Prohibiting a person that issues a credit card to a consumer in the
State from imposing a fee or charge, or including a fee or charge on a
consumer's credit card statement, for a service related to the
consumer's credit card account unless the consumer has requested the
service or agreed in writing to receive the service.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Commercial Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: