File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
Retirement and Pensions - Ordinary Disability Retirement Allowance -
Requiring that retirees receiving an ordinary disability allowance who
return to work for the State or an employer that participates in the
State retirement and pension system and who meet specified criteria be
subject to a reduction of their retirement allowance.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/26 at 8:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/26 at 9:00 a.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DISABILITIES -see also- BLIND; DEAF; DEVELOPMENTAL
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- STATE EMPLOYEES
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 25, 2004: Third Reading Passed (47-0)