File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Motor Vehicle Law - Driving without Authorization - Penalties
Increasing the penalties for a violation of driving or attempting to
drive a motor vehicle on a highway in the State without holding a
driver's license or otherwise without authorization to drive a motor
vehicle in the State to include a maximum term of imprisonment of 2
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 11, 2004: Third Reading Passed (47-0)