File Code: Corporations and Associations
- Sponsored By:
Corporations and Associations - Venture Limited Liability Companies
Providing that the articles of incorporation of a venture limited
liability company are subject to repeal or modification by public
general law of the General Assembly; providing that a specified
determination relating to a venture limited liability company is prima
facie proper if specified conditions are met; establishing specified
rules governing the assertion of lack of corporate power or capacity
in proceedings relating to a venture limited liability company; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIRCUIT COURTS
- CIVIL ACTIONS -see also- SMALL CLAIMS
- CONTRACTS -see also- LAND INSTALLMENT CONTRACTS; PROCUREMENT
- CORPORATIONS -see also- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- INCOME TAX
- LAWS AND ORDINANCES -see also- PUB LOCAL LAWS; UNIFORM LAWS.
- LIABILITY -see also- GOOD SAMARITAN
- LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Corporations and Associations
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: