File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Niemann, Hennessy, and Kelley
Vehicle Laws - Driving While License Refused, Suspended, Canceled, or
Revoked - Penalties
Altering penalties for specified offenses relating to driving a motor
vehicle while a license or privilege to drive issued by this State or
any other state has been refused, suspended, canceled, or revoked;
making technical corrections; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (140-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate W. Louis Hennessy, District 28
- Delegate Darryl A. Kelley, District 26
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- INTERSTATE AFFAIRS
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 762018/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 23, 2004 at:
10:49 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2004: Third Reading Passed (140-0)