File Code: Financial Institutions
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Wood, Harrison, Kirk, Minnick, Moe, and Vaughn
Financial Institutions - Consumer Credit - Mortgage Originators
Prohibiting an individual from acting as a mortgage originator unless
the individual is a licensee or is exempt from licensing under the
Act; providing that a license issued under the Act authorizes a
licensee to act as a mortgage originator only when acting within the
scope of employment with a mortgage lender; prohibiting a licensee
from maintaining more than one license or being employed by more than
one mortgage lender; etc.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate John F. Wood, Jr., District 29A
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Joseph J. Minnick, District 6
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
- EDUCATION -see also- DRIVER ED; HIGHER ED; SPECIAL ED; etc
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- FINANCIAL REGULATION, DIVISION OF
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LABOR, LICENSING, AND REGULATION, DEPARTMENT OF
- LIABILITY -see also- GOOD SAMARITAN
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Financial Institutions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: