File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Landlord and Tenant - Liability of Landlord
Providing that, notwithstanding any other provision of law, a landlord
is not liable for injury, loss, or damage arising from a defect in or
need for repair to an area within the exclusive control of the tenant
unless specified conditions are met; and providing that the Act
preempts specified public local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LIABILITY -see also- GOOD SAMARITAN
- REAL PROPERTY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: