File Code: Economic and Community Development
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 853/03 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bobo, C. Davis, Kaiser, and Murray
Housing - Discrimination Based on Source of Income - Prohibitions
Altering the housing policy of the State to provide for fair housing
to all citizens regardless of source of income; establishing specified
qualifications and limitations on the general prohibition against
discrimination in housing based on source of income; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Elizabeth Bobo, District 12B
- Delegate Clarence Davis, District 45
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Gareth E. Murray, District 20
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGENTS AND BROKERS
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- REAL ESTATE -see also- AGENTS AND BROKERS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 49B Human Relations Commission
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: