File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Boutin, Amedori, Aumann, Elliott, McComas, and
Fireworks - Discharge of Fireworks Inside a Building - Criminal
Prohibiting the State Fire Marshal from issuing a permit to discharge
fireworks if the State Fire Marshal determines that the proposed
discharge will occur inside a building; prohibiting a person from
discharging fireworks inside a building; providing specified penalties
for discharging fireworks inside a building resulting in death,
substantial risk of death, or serious physical injury to another;
increasing the maximum fine for a person who possesses or discharges
fireworks under specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Charles R. Boutin, District 34A
- Delegate Carmen Amedori, District 5A
- Delegate Susan L. M. Aumann, District 42
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: