File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 410
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ramirez, Niemann, and Parker
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Colmar Manor
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of the
Town of Colmar Manor for the planning, design, and construction of the
Colmar Manor Municipal Center; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/26 at 2:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Rosetta C. Parker, District 47
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: