File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee (By Request - Departmental -
Public Safety and Correctional Services)
Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services - Division of
Abolishing the Internal Investigative Unit and establishing the
Division of Police Services in the Department of Public Safety and
Correctional Services; providing for the rights, powers, duties, and
benefits of officers of the Division of Police Services; reclassifying
the investigators of the Internal Investigative Unit to the Division
of Police Services; clarifying and altering provisions relating to
pensions of specified members of the Division of Police Services; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judiciary Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- PUBLIC SAFETY AND CORRECTIONAL SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- STATE EMPLOYEES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Correctional Services
- Criminal Procedure
- Public Safety
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: