File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
Teachers' Retirement and Pension Systems - Reemployment of Retired
Teachers and Principals - Sunset Extension
Establishing new termination dates for provisions that allow retirees
of the Teachers' Retirement and Pension Systems to be reemployed by
specified employers without having an earnings limitation imposed on
their retirement benefit.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/10 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/11 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: