File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Health and Government Operations Committee (By Request
- Departmental - Education)
Education - County Boards of Education - Competitive Bidding
Increasing the threshold dollar amount of a contract for which a
county board of education must use competitive bidding; and providing
that a specified amount be the same amount as that applied to
specified State government units.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Health & Government Operations Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONTRACTS -see also- LAND INSTALLMENT CONTRACTS; PROCUREMENT
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 27, 2004: Third Reading Passed (138-0)