File Code: State Government - Procurement
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Appropriations Committee (By Request - Departmental
- General Services)
State Finance and Procurement - Capital Grants - Lien for Recovery
Authorizing the creation of liens against property for repayment of
amounts recoverable under capital grants; requiring a grantee to enter
into a specified grant agreement with the Board of Public Works;
providing procedures for obtaining and enforcing liens for repayment
of amounts recoverable under capital grants; defining terms; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/10 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/11 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Appropriations Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- GENERAL SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
- LIENS -see also- MECHANICS' LIENS
- PUBLIC WORKS, BOARD OF
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: