File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 905/03 - APP
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 6
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hubbard, Conroy, and Holmes
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Knights of St.
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $500,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of Knights
of St. John Hall, Inc. for the repair, renovation, and capital
equipping of the hall; requiring the grantee to grant and convey a
specified easement to the Maryland Historical Trust; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds; providing generally for the
issuance and sale of bonds evidencing the loan; and prohibiting the
use of specified proceeds for religious purposes.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/26 at 2:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate Mary A. Conroy, District 23A
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HISTORICAL MATTERS
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: