File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 14
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Menes, Frush, and Moe
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - College Park
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $100,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of College Park for the design and engineering of a new City Hall
for the City of College Park; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/26 at 2:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Pauline H. Menes, District 21
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: