File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 949/03 - APP
- Sponsored By:
Retirement and Pensions - Reemployment of Retirees
Exempting from an offset of a retirement allowance retirees of the
Employees' Retirement System, Employees' Pension System, Teachers'
Retirement System, or Teachers' Pension System who retired with a
specified number of years of service credit and are reemployed by a
participating employer of the State.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/4 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- STATE EMPLOYEES
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: