File Code: Workers' Compensation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1106
- Sponsored By:
Senators Exum, DeGrange, Della, Giannetti, and Klausmeier
Workers' Compensation - Bloodborne Pathogens - Emergency Responders
Requiring a specified emergency responder who suffers a specified
exposure to provide notice to the employer and to submit to a
laboratory test to detect infection caused by a bloodborne pathogen
within 14 days of the exposure; requiring the emergency responder to
submit to a subsequent lab test for infection within 6 months of the
exposure; requiring the emergency responder to file a workers'
compensation claim and other information with the Workers'
Compensation Commission within 2 years of the lab results; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Nathaniel Exum, District 24
- Senator James E. DeGrange, Sr., District 32
- Senator George W. Della, Jr., District 46
- Senator John A. Giannetti, Jr., District 21
- Senator Katherine A. Klausmeier, District 8
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS
- DISEASES -see also- AIDS; RABIES
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
- FIRE PROTECTION
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS -see also- specific health occupations
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MENTAL HEALTH
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES -see also- STATE EMPLOYEES
- RESCUE SQUADS -see also- AMBULANCES; EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERV.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- STATE EMPLOYEES
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: