File Code: Estates and Trusts
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 101
- Sponsored By:
Estates - Funeral Expenses
Providing that, if an estate is solvent, a personal representative is
not required to obtain a court order to pay funeral expenses due to
the absence of an express power under a will to pay the funeral
expenses without obtaining a court order.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Estates and Trusts
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: