File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 626
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Motor Vehicle Franchise Agreements
Prohibiting a motor vehicle franchisor from entering into an agreement
establishing or relocating a new motor vehicle dealer within a
relevant market area where the same line make is represented under
specified conditions; providing that a franchisor has a specified
right of first refusal in the proposed transfer of ownership interest
in a dealership; prohibiting a franchisor from disapproving a claim
for compensation under specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALERS AND SALESMEN
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: