File Code: Taxes - Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 854
- Sponsored By:
Property Tax - Homeowners' Property Tax Credit - Computation
Increasing from $150,000 to $200,000 the maximum assessed value of a
dwelling on which the homeowners' circuit breaker property tax credit
is calculated; altering the computation of the credit; and applying
the Act to tax years beginning after June 30, 2003.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIRCUIT BREAKER
- PROPERTY TAX
- TAX CREDITS -see also- CIRCUIT BREAKER
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: