File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 172
- Sponsored By:
Senators Brochin, Garagiola, and Hollinger
State Government - Buildings - Green Buildings
Requiring that the design, construction, operations, maintenance, and
deconstruction of specified new buildings conform to a specified
rating adopted by the Maryland Green Buildings Council; and requiring
that reasonable efforts be made by units of State government to
maximize the use of energy efficiency and resource conservation
techniques in specified existing State buildings.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/6 at 2:15 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:30 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Jim Brochin, District 42
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Paula C. Hollinger, District 11
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES -see also- ELECTRONIC GOVERNMENT
- CONSERVATION -see also- SOIL CONSERVATION
- ENERGY MATTERS -see also- FUEL; POWER PLANTS; SOLAR ENERGY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: