File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Alcohol- or Drug-Related Crimes -
Defining a specified term relating to specified alcohol- or
drug-related crimes involving causing a life-threatening injury to
another person by driving, operating, or controlling a motor vehicle
or vessel under specified conditions; and providing for specified
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (44-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BOATS AND SHIPS
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 178176/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 21, 2003 at:
11:17 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2003: Third Reading Passed (44-0)