File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Ground Rents - Reimbursement for Expenses
Providing that a holder of a ground rent that is at least 6 months in
arrears is entitled to reimbursement for specified expenses not
exceeding $500 incurred in the collection of the past due ground rent
and in complying with specified notice requirements; and providing
that the plaintiff or holder of a ground rent is entitled to specified
reasonable expenses incurred in the preparation and filing of an
action for ejectment.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIVIL ACTIONS -see also- SMALL CLAIMS
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- REAL PROPERTY
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: