File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 705
- Sponsored By:
Victims' Rights - Crime - Definition
Altering the definition of crime in provisions relating to the
authority of a court to enter a judgment of restitution and the State
Board of Victim Services.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Returned Passed
- Governor vetoed - Cross-filed bill was signed
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/7 at 3:15 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (134-1)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIRCUIT COURTS
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- CRIMINAL INJURIES COMPENSATION
- DISTRICT COURTS
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- VICTIMS -see also- CRIMINAL INJURIES COMPENSATION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 288672/01 (PDF) Offered on: April 5, 2003 at:
11:03 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- April 4, 2003: Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- April 4, 2003: Third Reading Passed (134-1)