File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Crimes - Sexual Offense in the Fourth Degree - Causing a Person to
Ingest Bodily Fluid
Expanding the crime of sexual offense in the fourth degree to include
prohibiting a person from intentionally causing another to ingest
bodily fluid without consent or by force or threat of force; defining
"bodily fluid"; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- SEXUAL OFFENSES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: