File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
Gaming - Casino Events
Making it a misdemeanor, with exceptions, for a person to conduct a
casino event in which a card game, dice game, or roulette is played
and specified prizes are awarded.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: