File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 303
- Sponsored By:
Senators Stone and Hughes (Committee to Revise Article 27 -
Crimes and Punishments)
Criminal Law - Burglary - Fines
Establishing and altering the maximum fines for specified crimes
relating to burglary.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
- Senator Ralph M. Hughes, District 40
- Comm. to Revise Article 27
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: