File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (By Request -
Departmental - Military)
Military Justice - Maryland National Guard
Authorizing a military judge or summary court officer to issue, on a
showing of probable cause, an arrest warrant for a member of the
National Guard who committed an offense under the military law of the
State; and requiring peace officers and members of the National Guard
to execute the warrant and deliver the person to the custody of the
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Motion Rules Suspended (Senator Green) Adopted (46-0)
- Referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- January 27, 2003: Motion Rules Suspended Referred (Green) Adopted (46-0)