File Code: Taxes - Recordation and Transfer
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 781/02 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Recordation Tax - Refinancing Instrument - Trusts
Including within the definition of "original mortgagor", for purposes
of an exemption under the recordation tax for specified refinancing
instruments, the trustee of an inter vivos trust if the real property
is used as a principal residence of the settlor of the trust and the
trustee or the settlor of the trust originally assumed or incurred the
debt secured by the real property that is being refinanced; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:30 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 24, 2003: Third Reading Passed (47-0)