File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 277/02 - JPR
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Standing or Parking Near Crosswalks - Baltimore City
Authorizing Baltimore City to regulate the distance from a crosswalk
at an intersection in Baltimore City within which a person may stand
or park a vehicle; allowing Baltimore City to post official signs at
appropriate visible locations where the area within which a person is
prohibited from standing or parking a vehicle varies from the existing
provision of prohibiting standing or parking a vehicle within 20 feet
of a crosswalk at an intersection; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 4/1 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 14, 2003: Third Reading Passed (45-0)