File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 766
- Sponsored By:
Tobacco Tax - Products Other Than Cigarettes - Tax Rate
Increasing the tobacco tax rate imposed on specified tobacco products
other than cigarettes from 15% to 45%; and providing for the
application of the Act.
- bill Reconsider. insuff. votes to be introduced
- Motion to reconsider vote by which Bill Washington County Delegation not introduced carried
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Delegate Frush) Adopted (115-15)
- Referred House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 6, 2003: Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Frush) Adopted (115-15)