File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Environment - Lead-Based Paint - Reduction of Lead Risk in Housing
Exempting an affected property from specified provisions if the
affected property is certified as lead-based paint free housing or has
a specified classification and meets specified requirements; providing
that certificates of lead-based paint free housing are effective from
a specified date; requiring an owner of an affected property to
perform specified lead hazard reduction treatments related to presumed
lead-based paint or lead-based paint; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HAZARDOUS AND TOXIC SUBSTANCES -see also- ASBESTOS; RADIATN.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- INSPECTIONS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: