File Code: Juvenile Law
- Sponsored By:
Juvenile Law - Juvenile Court - Termination of Jurisdiction
Authorizing the juvenile court to issue an order retaining its
jurisdiction at any time before or within 30 days after the conviction
of a person who has reached 18 years of age.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: