File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Limousines - Luxury Sedans
Altering the definition of "limousine" to include a luxury sedan with
a manufacturer's retail price of at least $30,000 that is owned and
exclusively operated by a prearranged contracted limousine service;
and providing that a luxury sedan that is owned and operated by a
limousine service is subject to a specified surcharge.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FOR-HIRE DRIVING -see also- TAXICABS
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Utility Companies
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: