File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegate C. Davis
Department of the Environment - Ombudsman Program
Establishing an Ombudsman Program in the Department of the
Environment; requiring the Secretary of the Environment to appoint an
Ombudsman; requiring the Ombudsman to receive and investigate
specified complaints, use alternative dispute resolution procedures,
and act as a liaison between citizens and the Department; requiring
the Department to adopt certain regulations; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ENVIRONMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: