CHAPTER NUMBER: 459
File Code: Capital Budget
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Appropriations Committee (By Request - Departmental
- University System of Maryland)
Academic Facilities Bonding Authority
Authorizing the University System of Maryland to issue $33,085,000 in
bonds for specified academic facilities; requiring specified
information to be provided to the budget committees of the General
Assembly with a specified review and comment period before funds may
be expended for a specified project; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/18 at 2:30 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Appropriations
- Favorable with Amendments
- Special Order 3/28 (Delegate Conway) Adopted
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 459
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Special Order 4/3 (Senator Kasemeyer) Adopted
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Appropriations Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- BUDGET AND MANAGEMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- GENERAL SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 144562/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 28, 2003 at:
11:37 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 27, 2003: Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- April 2, 2003: Third Reading Passed (46-0)