File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Health and Government Operations Committee (By Request
- Departmental - Public Safety and Correctional Services)
Emergency Number Systems Board - 9-1-1 Center Enhancements
Providing for the deployment of Phase II enhancements to the 9-1-1
system; increasing the membership of the Emergency Number Systems
Board; providing for audits of expenditures made under the 9-1-1
system; requiring the Board to adopt a deployment plan; clarifying
specified terms; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/6 at 12:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Health & Government Operations Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AUDITORS AND AUDITS
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS -see also- TELEPHONES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: