File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bartlett, Boteler, Conroy, Elliott, Montgomery, and V.
Vehicle Laws - Accidents Involving Death or Bodily Injury - Duty to
Altering a provision of law concerning stopping at the scene of a
vehicle accident resulting in bodily injury or death to require the
driver of each vehicle involved in the accident to stop within view of
the scene of the accident.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Joseph R. Bartlett, District 4A
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate Mary A. Conroy, District 23A
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: