File Code: Real Property
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 74
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Residential Leases - Interest on Security Deposits
Altering the interest rate paid on a security deposit under a
residential lease; requiring the interest rate to be either the
statutory rate or the rate paid on the account per annum by the
financial institution in which the security deposit is held, whichever
rate is less; and providing for the application of the Act.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- SECURITY DEPOSITS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: