File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic Matters Committee (By Request - Departmental
- Insurance Administration, Maryland)
Insurance - Public Adjusters - Regulation
Requiring individuals and entities to obtain a license from the
Insurance Commissioner before acting as a public adjuster;
establishing specified qualifications for licensure as a public
adjuster; establishing examination requirements; authorizing the
Commissioner to deny, suspend, revoke, or refuse to renew licensure
under specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION
- INSURANCE -see also- HEALTH INS; MAIF; MOTOR VEHICLE INS
- INTERSTATE AFFAIRS
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: