File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Campaign Expenditures - Payment by
Check Card or Debit Card
Permitting a campaign finance entity to pay for campaign expenditures
with a specified check card or debit card.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CAMPAIGN FINANCING
- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 795167/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 11, 2003 at:
11:02 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 13, 2003: Third Reading Passed (139-0)