File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee (By Request - Departmental -
Public Safety and Correctional Services)
Criminal Procedure - Sex Offender Registration
Altering the definition of "release" to include specified
circumstances; altering the definition of "supervisory authority" as
it applies to the administrator of a local correctional facility and
to the court; establishing a definition of "transient" to apply to
nonresident registrants who enter a county of the State for specified
periods of time for specified purposes; establishing registration
requirements for specified transient registrants; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judiciary Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- HOME DETENTION
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- NONRESIDENTS -see also- ALIENS
- PAROLE AND PROBATION
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- REGISTRATION -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- SEXUAL OFFENSES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: