File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 542/01 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Marriott, Benson, Carter, Gutierrez, Kirk,
Nathan-Pulliam, Paige, Patterson, F. Turner, and V. Turner
Criminal Procedure - Expungement of Records
Repealing a provision of law prohibiting the expungement of an
individual's record if the individual has been convicted of specified
other crimes or is a defendant in a pending criminal proceeding.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Salima Siler Marriott, District 40
- Delegate Joanne C. Benson, District 24
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
- Delegate Jeffrey A. Paige, District 44
- Delegate Obie Patterson, District 26
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: