File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Marriott, Cardin, Gutierrez, Jones, Kirk,
Nathan-Pulliam, Paige, Patterson, F. Turner, and V. Turner
Police and Court Records - Nuisance Crimes - Expungement
Authorizing a person convicted of any of a list of minor crimes who
completed the sentence imposed for the conviction, including
probation, to petition for the expungement of records maintained by
the State pertaining to the conviction.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Salima Siler Marriott, District 40
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Adrienne A. Jones, District 10
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
- Delegate Jeffrey A. Paige, District 44
- Delegate Obie Patterson, District 26
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- NUISANCES -see also- NOISE; WEEDS
- RECORDS -see also- LAND RECORDS; VITAL RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: