File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Allegany County Delegation
Western Maryland Code Counties - Licensed Design Professionals and
Licensed Professional Engineers
Providing an exception to provisions of law regulating architects to
authorize the governing body of a Western Maryland code county to
determine which licensed design professionals or licensed professional
engineers may design or prepare, sign, seal, and date construction
drawings for specified projects in the county; etc.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALLEGANY COUNTY
- CODE COUNTIES
- INTERIOR DESIGNERS
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: